Yet again a delay to one of our pours due to this weather, please update the school so they can put it on their website if they wish.
For now I can confirm the last two major pours are scheduled for:
- Block C – Wednesday 27th June (2 days later then in the letter the neighbours got)
- Block D – Saturday 07th July (As per the letter)
We will be on site at 6am both days with concrete arriving on site at 6:30am.
SENIOR SITE MANAGER
M. +64 21 910 480
T. +64 3 366 6983
F. +64 3 365 0723
50 Manchester Street
PO Box 1002, Christchurch 8140