The Establishment Board has engaged with Argyle to provide a uniform to the school.
Argyleonline is our uniform provider. We have a full range of sizes for you to try in our office if required. Purchases are made online.
All items, except the jersey and cardigan, are ordered through the website. 1/4 zip jerseys, cardigans and sports tops (Y5-8) can be ordered through our Kindo shop.
The THT has a small selection of second hand items available for purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details or click here for a list of what we currently have in stock.
Colours have been selected to fit with our cultural narrative of Te Puna o Ararira and represent the blues of water and the orange, the berry of the kahikatea tree.
- Junior polo shirt for Years 0-6
- Senior polo shirt for Years 7 and 8
- Navy shell jacket with logo
- Remar Knitwear supply our NZ made cardigans and 1/4 zip jumper
- Navy pleated skorts
- Navy shorts
- Navy long pants with reinforced knees
- Comfortable and practical
- Preferably blue, black or a neutral colour that complements the uniform
- Sandals can be worn in the summer
Ararira Springs Primary School Brochure
Samples of all items can be seen at the office and we have sizes for you to try.
Washing advice for woollens
- Buy the correct size to avoid extra wear and tear on long cuffs
- Use a liquid, eco friendly wool wash product
- Avoid drying the garment in the sun.