The Establishment Board has engaged with Argyle to provide a uniform to the school.
Argyleonline is our uniform provider. We have a full range of sizes for you to try in our office if required. Purchases are made online.
All items, except the jersey and cardigan, are ordered through the website. 1/4 zip jerseys, cardigans and sports tops (Y5-8) can be ordered through our Kindo shop.
The THT has a small selection of second hand items available for purchase. Please contact email@example.com for details or click here for a list of what we currently have in stock.
Colours have been selected to fit with our cultural narrative of Te Puna o Ararira and represent the blues of water and the orange, the berry of the kahikatea tree.
- Junior polo shirt for Years 0-6
- Senior polo shirt for Years 7 and 8
- Navy shell jacket with logo
- Remar Knitwear supply our NZ made cardigans and 1/4 zip jumper
- Navy pleated skorts
- Navy shorts
- Navy long pants with reinforced knees
- Comfortable and practical
- Preferably blue, black or a neutral colour that complements the uniform
- Sandals can be worn in the summer
Samples of all items can be seen at the office and we have sizes for you to try.
Washing advice for woollens
- Buy the correct size to avoid extra wear and tear on long cuffs
- Use a liquid, eco friendly wool wash product
- Avoid drying the garment in the sun.