The zone was formed with consultation between our establishment Board, Lincoln Primary and the community.
All students who live within the home zone described below shall be eligible to enrol at the school.
Proof of residence within the home zone will be required.
Starting from the intersection of Gerald Street / Springs Road / Ellesmere Junction Road,
- West along the south side only of Ellesmere Junction Road to the intersection with Weedons Road
- South to the western end of Farm Road
- South to Verdeco Boulevard
- East along Verdeco Boulevard to Springs Road
- Including all addresses in the Verdeco Park subdivision
- South along Springs Road to Collins Road
- East along Collins Road and the paper road through to Ellesmere Road / Hudsons Road intersection (including addresses on Poplar Lane and addresses 40 and 24 Collins Road East)
- North east along Ellesmere Road to Edward Street
- West along the south side only of Edward Street to Gerald Street
- West along the south side only of Gerald Street to Springs Road.
Addresses on both sides of boundary roads are included unless stated otherwise.
Each year, applications for enrolment in the following year from in-zone students will be sought by a date that will be published by public notice in a medium appropriate to the area served by the school. This will enable the board to assess the number of places that can be made available to students who live outside the home zone.
To check whether you reside in our zone please head to Education Counts, a Ministry website.