On Wednesday 30th May we are hosting our first gathering since the school zone has been published. We are excited to begin connecting with our community and creating the sense of belonging that exists in many established schools. Schools are amazing places. We have the unique opportunity to create our school culture and the ways we will work with each other. Come along and connect with other Ararira Springs families.
So, why else should you spend a Wednesday evening chatting with other parents and interested educators? Whatever is on TV can be recorded or you can get it from TV on demand!
Brave the weather and join us, here are 5 reasons why!
- Have your say – it is your chance to share your ideas about you think is important at school for your child.
- Meet the team – Claire, Donna and Blair will be there and available for a chat.
- See the uniform – we will have samples available for you to see and get an idea about prices.
- Visualise the spaces – we will have images from the architects to share with you.
- Find out first hand about our plans moving forward for enrolment, curriculum and connecting with the community.
Our community evening is being held in Conference Rooms A and B at Lincoln University’s food and function centre. Use Calder Drive (Gate 2), parking can be found on Calder Drive or in the Union carpark. The entrance is at the library end of the building. We plan to start at 7pm and finish at 8:30pm.
We really look forward to meeting you and starting our journey together. To help with planning and catering, please register via our Facebook event or email, email@example.com.