The Establishment Board has engaged with Argyle to provide a uniform to the school.
Argyle is now ready to accept orders. We have a full range of sizes for you to try in our office if required.
True Fleece Merino (previously Merino for Schools) items will be ordered from school.
Colours have been selected to fit with our cultural narrative of Te Puna o Ararira and represent the blues of water and the orange, the berry of the kahikatea tree.
- Junior polo shirt for Years 0-6
- Senior polo shirt for Years 7 and 8
- Navy shell jacket with logo
- Truefleece merino cardigan or jumper
- Navy pleated skorts
- Navy shorts
- Navy long pants with reinforced knees
- Comfortable and practical
- Preferably blue, black or a neutral colour that compliments the uniform
- Sandals can be worn in the summer
True Fleece Merino Care
We have been communicating with True Fleece Merino for the best way to care for their jumpers. They offer three care instructions;Buy the correct size to avoid extra wear and tear on long cuffs
- Buy the correct size to avoid extra wear and tear on long cuffs
- Use a liquid, eco friendly wool wash product
- Avoid drying the garment in the sun.