The Establishment Board has engaged with Argyle to provide a uniform to the school.
Argyle is now ready to accept orders. We will let you know when we have the full range of sizes for you to try in our office if you are unsure about sizing. We are hoping to host a uniform day in mid-January.
True Fleece Merino (previously Merino for Schools) items will be ordered from school.
Colours have been selected to fit with our cultural narrative of Te Puna o Ararira and represent the blues of water and the orange, the berry of the kahikatea tree.
Please note prices are indicative.
- Junior polo shirt for Years 0-6
- Senior polo shirt for Years 7 and 8
- Navy shell jacket with logo
- Truefleece merino cardigan or jumper
- Navy pleated skorts
- Navy shorts
- Navy long pants with reinforced knees
- Comfortable and practical
- Preferably blue, black or a neutral colour that compliments the uniform
- Sandals can be worn in the summer