This section is for parents/caregivers and students and includes useful information. If you can’t find something, please let us know.
This page is intended to provide families with useful information about how our school operates. It has these areas on it:
- Frequently Asked Questions – the most commonly asked questions for families.
- Our Information Booklet – hot off the press!
- Key Dates for Early 2019
- 15 January: Site Blessing and morning tea, 8:15 for an 8:30 am start.
- 21 January: Uniform try on if required, 9-11am
- 23 January: Uniform try on if required and a look-see around classes (please note furniture will not have arrived), 9-11am.
- 28 Jan – 1 Feb: Office staffed 9-3 daily.
- 4 Feb: Mihi Whakatau 8:15 for an 8:30 am start. This will involve a welcome, morning tea and time to look through the classes. Year 6-8 children will stay for road patrol training and siblings of these children are welcome to stay as well.
- 5 Feb: First day, school starts at 9 am.
- 13 Feb: Meet the Teacher/ Picnic & Fish and Chip Evening.
- 20 & 21 Feb: Information sharing and Goal setting sessions.
- Term Dates 2019
- Term 1: Monday 4th Feb – Friday 12th April
- Term 2: Monday 29th April – Friday 5th July
- Term 3: Monday 22nd July – Friday 27th September
- Term 4: Monday 14th October – Friday 20th December